11 de agosto de 2009

curse.

Its just like a curse. Damn, i think i was condemned in my other life to be isolated until the death but i died before completing the serve time. I live so lonely sometimes, those who i need are so far from me, and i couldnt use others. For living where i live, being what i am and knowing who i know, things become very hard to change. Some nice girls pass through me and i think: you could be mine..
its just like a nightmare, but awake!
So, if you have a nice home, a good family, great friends and a lot pretty women around, dont think you are something... you are lucky and thats all.

2 comentários:

  1. Entregando os valores nas mãos irônicas da sorte, Tuhlio?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. And that's all! =) I like it! but you dont need a lot of girl's, but need a pretty one! yeah the right girl, i trust on this. Its a tru luck!

    ResponderExcluir